FUSION18 is where IT service management professionals come together to network and learn the latest in service management best practices and methodology. This conference provides those in service management with the knowledge and tools needed to develop powerful ITSM strategy to inspire your customers and grow your business.
Why Attend FUSION?
An active community of 800 service management professionals join forces to share ideas and find new solutions to help you transform you IT team into an indispensable business partner. Through myriad educational sessions and networking opportunities, you’ll gain the insight needed to prove your department’s return on investment (ROI).
- Connect with service management professionals attending from global brands
- Explore how other organizations are revolutionizing the service management landscape
- Gain new ideas focusing in DevOps, ITIL and IT4IT to introduce into your own service management initiatives
- Break away from the office to expand your network and connect with others in the industry
Who Should Attend FUSION?
Enter into a tight-knit community of technical experts eager to connect with other service management professionals to discuss challenges and find solutions. Here’s who you’ll meet at FUSION:
- Service Delivery Managers: You’re in charge of day-to-day operations, tactical planning, coaching and monitoring
- Senior-level VPs and Directors: You’re accountable for strategic planning and business alignment
- CIOs: You pursue the financial benefits of enhanced service management and integration with DevOps
- CTOs: You seek the integration of service management strategy with other IT departments to best align for success